Flexible, proactive support and planning services tailored to your business requirements to minimize the risk of service disruption.
FlexCare Support is an advanced and flexible support offering from Micro Focus Software Support. It aims to help you achieve greater value from your software investment by increasing uptime and improving the performance of your software IT environment. FlexCare Support simplifies your overall technical support experience by providing a single point of contact for software support. You will benefit from faster response times, a quicker route to return on investment, shorter service level objectives, and on-site support so your focus can shift from day-to-day maintenance to innovation.Download FlexCare interactive eBook
Offering you personalized reactive and proactive software support for every stage of your software journey.
Download Data Sheet
Today’s IT environment is complex and time critical and you need proactive software support available at your fingertips. FlexCare Support provides a flexible portfolio of support services designed to help you support and optimize your Micro Focus products and drive maximum value.Read Data Sheet
Use FlexCare Credits to augment core options on-demand or to your extend Micro Focus Enterprise Support offering. You have the flexibility to purchase the FlexCare Credits upfront or as you go.
Read how FlexCare helped Amdocs upgrade Asset Manager—reaping zero downtime, record user satisfaction, and attainment of projected KPIs in 5 days.
Read how FlexCare works with Tieto as a strategic business partner, helping it shrink days-to-resolve across all support cases—and expand globally.
FlexCare Support helps analytics software developer SAS Institute Inc. (SAS) gain maximum benefits from their software investment!
Read how FlexCare is a critical layer of Rabobank’s IT4IT™ solution, helping the bank derive greater value from Micro Focus Software.
We’ll be the first, or one of the first, to implement new tools, and we want them implemented quickly—while maintaining a stable production environment. That means we’ll always be in the market for the kind of software support we see with FlexCare. ... FlexCare Support provided exactly the proactive element we were looking for. The Enterprise Services Manager ensured we had the right level of technical support, working on our behalf to source the appropriate resource—and they helped identify potential risks and downtime.
We have the best access to Micro Focus Software product experts, but we’ve built strong partnerships with those guys over the years. The real impact of FlexCare Support goes beyond providing fixes. … (Micro Focus) know what other customers are doing and how they might be using a certain tool. We realize we might only be using 20% of a tool’s potential—we want to hear how we could apply the other 80%. This insight improves our ability to develop new services for our customers and grow the business.
FlexCare helps you get greater value from your software investment by increasing uptime and improving performance, and it simplifies your overall technical support experience with a single point of contact for Micro Focues Software Support. … FlexCare offers you fast response times, quick ROI, short service-level objectives, and onsite support, so you can shift your focus from day-to-day maintenance to innovation.
We recommend FlexCare because it provides a single source of contact and reduces resolution time. FlexCare minimizes the risk of service disruptions through personalized, proactive support and planning.